The Ragnar Söderberg Project in Economic Sciences is awarded to support small innovative research environments with 3–5 researchers that are cooperating in a collaborative project. The call 2017/2018 is open for applications in Economics only, which is a change from previous years.
Ragnar Söderberg Project in Economic Sciences
This call is addressed to junior researchers with a PhD that have innovative ideas, proven scientific excellence and high ambitions to develop economic sciences. The Ragnar Söderberg Foundation intends to fund small innovative research environments and is therefore announcing grants for 3–5 researchers that are cooperating in a collaborative project. The principal investigator should have a PhD in Economics, but additional team members may come from other disciplines. The researchers can be active at the same or at different universities. The project should not be an extension of a previous project.
Time table 2017–2018
- June 2017 The call for proposals is announced
- 6 November 2017 The call opens for applications
- 5 December 2017 at 15:00 CET Application deadline
- 15 March 2018 Notified candidates will be interviewed in Stockholm
- March 2018 The Ragnar Söderberg Projects in Economic Sciences will be presented
- 26 April 2018 Celebration event for the Ragnar Söderberg Projects in Economic Sciences in Stockholm
Peer review panel 2017/2018
Per Krusell, Professor of Economics
Institute for International Economy, Stockholm University
Eva Mörk, Professor of Economics
Olof Johansson Stenman, Professor of Economics
School of Business, Economics and Law, University of Gothenburg